Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

College Application Essays

I'm writing a college application essay about an experience that has influenced my life. Naturally, I choose my experience writing a book as a teenager about one of the most controversial subjects of our time that I apparently have no authority to write about.

Now that I've really stopped to think about it, I realize I've learned so much from this book. If you wanna learn a lot about yourself, go write a book.

(P.S. I have a list of blog posts I want to write, but college applications and a 15 page research paper stand in my way first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca