Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Roe and Doe Oral Arguments Anniversary


(So much for not posting this week while I finish up the semester.) 
Today is the 40th anniversary of the first rounds of oral arguments for Roe v Wade and Doe v Bolton. 
Clark Forsythe of Americans United for Life wrote this article for LifeNews today, including links to transcripts and audio of both Roe and Doe arguments. 
Funny story: on Thursday I’m turning in a research paper on abortion history, but I was having trouble finding good transcriptions of the cases. Perfect timing. God provides again and again and again, ad infinitum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca