Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Post.

Look at me,  I'm a party animal. 
This past week I had my highschool graduation party. The French family does not take the topic of graduation parties lightly, so I spent a whole lot of time cooking and cleaning and doing other such homely tasks as spray painting a twister board on my lawn and eating cookie dough.

This week I am attempting an entire book edit in a week. I have a looming deadline of the end of June, which is shortened by a family vacation, so I'm trying to get everything ready for proof readers by... Friday. Originally my list of things to do included rewriting a chapter, researching and outlining and drafting and editing (at least once) my two last chapters, and editing the remaining six. However, due to said graduation party and a pathetic spout of discouragement, I'm only managing to somewhat-research and outline the two chapters, edit the chapter I wanted to rewrite (which is much smarter and I feel dumb for not just doing that in the beginning), and edit the remaining six. All. Of. That. To. Say. :

This week is so much editing.

I'm off to my editing cave, I'll try to crawl out at some point and let you know how I'm doing. Or write about my feelings or a movie or an article I just read or how pathetic I feel when I write to much. Right now I'm feeling good, I just finished editing chapter 1! Solid start. Now back to work.

(The title of this post shows my inability to think of good titles.)

((Photo credit to Mrs. Huntington.))

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you spray painted a Twister board onto your lawn. I read this post backwards, so that was the last thing I read; I laughed.

    Good luck editing! I can't flipping wait for the finished product. So. Darn. Excited.

    And I like your picture. It's super cute, and you're a beauty. The caption made me smile, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always read magazines backwards, I thought I was the only one :) It was my sister's idea!

      Thank you! For both of those next nice things you said. :)

      Delete
    2. NO WAY! We have quite a few seemingly unimportant habits in common. Fruit snacks and magazines, whodathought? :) I wonder what else ...

      Delete

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca