Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's been way too long since I've posted. I've been busy learning some lessons.

"Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face" Psalm 5:8. 


I'm thankful God is sovereign and good most when I'm making decisions. He's moving a lot these days, I'm dizzy trying to keep up.

I'll hopefully be able to write another post this weekend. In other news: I printed what I have of my first draft and I'm going through it word for word, making it perfect. I had an incredible time at the Surrendering the Secret training yesterday and met some incredible women. God is doing so much.

1 comment:

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca