Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

October Baby: Gianna Jessen

Meanwhile, while everyone else in the world is talking about the Hunger Games and March Madness...

Here's another episode of Why You Should Go See October Baby! When director Jon Erwin heard Gianna Jessen speak, he was stunned by the fact that some children survive abortion. As he thought about it he began writing script, a script that eventually turned into what is now October Baby.


Because I just can't get enough of Gianna:


If you haven't heard of Gianna Jessen, youtube some of her speeches--specifically the one in Australia. Her story is so beautiful and stunning, she really lives out what it means to talk about abortion with truth and respect.

Her song played in the first video, Ocean Floor, is available on iTunes, and the film October Baby is in theaters now.

It's important to go see October Baby as soon as possible, preferably this weekend, because if they don't do well the first weekend they wont stay in theaters long. So go! Go twice! Go seven times! You'll probably see me there.

You can see more preview videos and buy tickets here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca