Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Want Your Input!



My blog seems to finally be getting some readership! I still feel like I'm just rambling on about nothing that anyone would want to read about, but blogger lets me see statistics of how many people view it each day. Either you really are an actual person who reads my blog, or blogger is trying to make me feel better about myself.

Because I want this blog to be less me rambling about anything on my mind and more me writing things that you enjoy, I want to get your opinions. I want to write things that you want to read!

In order to do that, I need to hear from you, so I've created a poll (on the right column, next to this post). What type of blog post do you enjoy the most? What type of post would you like to see more of? Such as:
I'd also love to know how you read my blog. Do you see posts on facebook? Do you follow me on blogger? Do you get them through email by subscribing? What time of day do you read blogs? There's no poll for these questions, but I'd love to hear what you have to say in the comments.

Help me make this the best blog it can be!

This was a totally self serving post that requires reader participation. Yikes. I hope I don't ever do this again.

3 comments:

  1. Quilting. I want to read more blog posts about quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you wish. http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-bloggers/

      Delete
  2. I read them as regularly as you write them.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca