Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Abortion and Cannibalism

Warning: this post is about a very gruesome topic. I believe understanding the abortion industry and culture is important, but it's definitely not for everyone. I strongly caution you before reading on. 

I get daily email updates from many different pro-life news sources. I at least skim all of them, and if the title of an article catches my interest then I'll read the entire thing. Because of this I've found countless resources, beautiful testimonies, and encouraging updates about new abortion laws in place in North American and Europe. However, there is a downside.

I have also read countless horrifying articles. News reports from policemen going into abortion clinics that have never been inspected. Rusty instruments, patients' medical documents strewn around, no medical waste bins, blood-splattered freezers filled with jars of aborted babies. The worst, though, is the cannibalism.

Krishna Rajanna 
An abortionist named Krishna Rajanna was caught dumping medical records in a recycling bin. Being a "doctor," he should now that in his state, a patient's sensitive medical records must be kept by the doctor for ten years, then disposed of with a shredder or by burning them. When he was inspected, authorities found his abortion clinic was a horrendous mess. The chaos of his clinic lead to him (either accidentally or on purpose) eating a fetus, though I will spare you of the details. As I said at the beginning, understanding the abortion industry has its place, but there are horrifying details that are hard to get past. If you want to learn more, though, here are the two articles and the police report about him.

So there's one abortion doctor, but are there other connections between abortion and cannibalism? Recent reports show: yes.

China's infamous one-child policy leads to millions of abortions and infanticides each year in an attempt to cut down the population (by half? How can a country stand to lose half its population in one generation? But that's another post for another time). A pharmaceutical company learned how to profit on these millions of deaths. They found they can buy the cadavers of babies killed through infanticide or abortion, dehydrate them, make them into pills, then sell them pills as "stamina boosters." When people were caught smuggling them into South Korea, the pills were taken and tested for DNA.

They were 99.7% human.

More than 17,000 pills were found being smuggled from China to South Korea. How many more are there?

This is very troubling to me. Are there other connections between abortion and the horrendous practice of cannibalism? It makes sense, if life can be thrown away with a couple hundred dollars then what makes a deceased persons' body sacred? What should tell us to give any respect to the bodies of the dead? What's the difference between the meat of a human and that of a chicken or a pig or a cow?

This is why the fight for life is so important. We are so far from a culture of life, where every life is valued, respected, and been worthy of our protection. In a culture of life there is no abortion, no murder, no rape, no bullying, no selfishness. This is impossible for us to create because humanity is so broken and depraved. However, God already died for every sin, including abortion, infanticide, and cannibalism. He rose from the grave but left our sin there. He and only He can create a culture of life.

2 comments:

  1. There are no words for how completely repulsive this is. That so-called "doctor" is twisted, but at least he did it on purpose (how could that be an accident?). The pills are so much worse. Can you imagine taking those and not knowing what they were? I don't even want to think about it.

    When my parents were full-time pro-lifers, they would dumpster raid the Planned Parenthood(s) in Houston. They found lots of documents that should have been shredded. But, they also would piece together shredded documents that had sensitive clinic-related information.

    One lady would take the bags of babies and sew them together in her garage. She would name, baptise, and bury all of them. Hundreds and thousands of children. I don't think Mom ever helped her, but Dad did. He said they just wept and wept. And he reeked of death for long after.

    Saying that it's sad just doesn't seem like enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I posted this briefly on my blog and I could barely type the words. I can't believe you were actually able to type all of that!

    And Shannon, that is an amazing thing to do. I don't know if I could be as brave as that lady your parents knew.

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca