Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wreaking Havoc, One Misspelled Word at a Time

I just practiced my speech for tomorrow, and I realized just how frequently I mix up words like "contraception" and "conception," or "birth control" and "birth canal." I've been researching and writing about this for years, and I just now realize my book is probably filled with those mistakes? It's like a copy editor's nightmare. Oy vey.

Update: When I typed the title, I wrote "Type" instead of "time." Maybe it's just my fingers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca