Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chapter 4

Today's goal: write chapter four (currently titled "'73") in under 5,500 words in four and a half hours.

Remember me complaining here and here and a bunch of other times too? Same chapter, only I finally feel like I'm starting to understand the material I'm writing about. Spending a semester studying this topic, writing a research paper on it, and finally giving a speech about it really made it click. Imagine that. Unfortunately, I'm scrapping most of the previous draft I have and starting fresh. I'm so hard to please sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca