Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"You have no idea how much it hurts!"


This was originally posted in July of 2011 using tumblr
“I’m so sick of you people!” a woman screamed as she attacked a man and a woman praying outside of an abortion clinic in New Mexico a few days ago. Before stabbing them with her keys, she mentioned that she had an abortion. The woman being attacked said to her, “You are full of guilt!” to which the angry woman replied, “Yes, I am. You have no idea how much it hurts!” (Videohere). 
Yet another reminder of how painful this issue is for everyone. A woman who had an abortion was filled with guilt to the point of physically assaulting two people who were peacefully praying outside a clinic. There’s no denying that abortion is more than a simple procedure; it commonly causes years of pain for the her and people around her. Many fall into a deep depression, alcohol, drugs, unhealthy relationships, even to the point of suicide. 
Pray for this woman and other post-abortive men and women. 
I’ve been reading Won By Love by Norma McCorvey these past few days, and I’m stunned at God’s incredible healing for even the most broken people. This battle seems impossible, but Christ has already won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you for viewing my blog. I'd like to have some guidelines for commenting, because it's very easy to get nasty on the internet without meaning to. I encourage you to comment, just remember one thing: I am a human being. I make mistakes, and I have feelings. That goes for me and all other commenters and readers and human beings. I encourage asking questions, as long as it's done respectfully.
Now please, comment away and enjoy my blog!
-Becca